Terms and Conditions
2. From time to time we may revise these terms and conditions of use by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding you.
Information About Us
3. Learning Trader (“Us” “We”) is our company name, under which all our products and services are registered. Our registered office is 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
4. Our products and services is purely for educational purpose and is therefore not regulated by the FSA.
Reliance On Information Posted and Risks
5. Commentaries, information and other materials contained in any part of www.learningtrader.co.uk are for educational purposes only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be place. They should not be relied upon for the purpose of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be taken as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance place on any information displayed on www.learningtrader.co.uk by any visitor to the website, including without limitation liability and responsibility for any investment decision made, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk. Past results are not indicative of future returns and financial instruments can go down as well as up resulting in you receiving less that you invested. DO not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investments.
7. Learning Trader reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the www.learningtrader.co.uk website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason www.learningtrader.co.uk is unavailable at any time or for any period.
8. We may restrict access to some parts of the www.learningtrader.co.uk website, or the entire site.
10. No subscriber may select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate the person and/or use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other Subscriber person without our authorisation.
Intellectual Property Rights
11. Learning Trader is the owner and licence of all intellectual property rights in www.learningtrader.co.uk and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
12. The material displayed on our site provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Learning Trader and its employees hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Losses in trading; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
14. The works of authorship within www.learningtrader.co.uk and any of its affiliate sites contained herein including but not limited to all data, design, text, images, and charts or other data compilations or collective works are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Learning Trader and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the owners of Learning Trader.
15. Subscribers and members agree to not reproduce, retransmit, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or otherwise commercially exploit any information or other content of Learning Trader analysis in any manner without the written consent of the owners of Learning Trader.
16. The analysis, data, and any visual graphic charts or pictures contained herein are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Learning Trader or any Learning Trader affiliates or employees, or any third party data provider, shall not have any liability for any loss sustained by anyone who has relied on the information contained in any Learning Trader publication.
17. All products and services of Learning Trader are sold as information services for investors and traders, and are not recommendations to buy or sell securities, nor an offer to buy or sell securities. The publishers of Learning Trader and all other products and services of the Learning Trader are not brokers and are not acting in any way to influence the purchase or sale of any security. The information provided is obtained from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. All opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice, and you should always obtain current information and perform due diligence before trading.
18. Learning Trader published their trading record. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. The Subscriber of Learning Trader Analysis educational service agrees they will not hold Learning Trader or any of its employees, partners, and/or affiliates liable for any trading decisions or actions taken by the Subscriber based directly on the educational posts placed in the live trading room.
19. We recommend that anyone trading financial markets should do so with caution and consult with a qualified financial advisor or professional investment counsellor before doing so. Trading can be a risky proposition, and speculators may lose more than their original account deposit.
20. The act of subscribing to this website acknowledges your agreement to the terms and conditions stated herein. The act of subscribing to this website is your acknowledgment that you have fully read all terms and conditions:
Money Back Guarantee
21. Learning Trader offers a 7 day money back guarantee policy from date of purchase. Items must be returned complete and undamaged. Upon receipt of the retuned complete undamaged goods Learning Trader will issue a complete 100% refund.
Please note that MP3s, e-books and online courses (digital goods) are NOT eligible for refunds after they have been accessed.
22. We hope that you will be delighted with your purchases from Learning Trader. Should in a rare event a product arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, the item should be returned within 7days.
23. If you would like a refund, the items need to be returned in an undamaged, saleable condition and the security seal has not been breached. We cannot refund or exchange anything that has been personalised. This includes personalise MP3’s, e-books and video courses. Return postage, packing insurance and direct costs cannot be refunded. Please ensure you keep proof of postage to facilitate claims goods be lost in transit. We endeavour to handle all returns or complaints as soon as possible.
24. Where the goods are return in an un-saleable condition or the security seal is breached, the hoods shall not be refundable as per Section 12(1)(d) of the Distance selling Act “Exceptions to the right to Cancel”.
25. Learning Trader DOES NOT issue refunds for digital goods, this includes MP3’s, e-Books, Videos and Online Training Videos, after they have been accessed. Goods are deemed as being accessed once they have been shipped to the customer. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you have any doubts about the value of the service provided, then you should refrain from subscribing. Learning Trader does not offer “grace periods” in the subscription service. All sales for our online training programmes are final.
26. Should you wish to cancel your monthly subscription with Learning Trader we require 1 day notice, if this 1 day period rolls over to another monthly billing period you will be charged accordingly or be given a cancellation fee.
Cancellations and Transfers
27. All requests to transfer to an alternative course are subject to management discretion. If a transfer request to an alternative course is agreed there will be an administration charge of £50.00. If a participant fails to attend the course all fees are forfeited.
28. In certain cases, we start to incur costs for your seat on the course from the time we confirm your booking. Should you cancel, the closer your course start date is, the less likely we will be able to re-sell the seat on your course. If you wish to cancel your course, the cancellation must be in writing and authorised by the person in whose name the course is invoiced. These written instructions should be sent immediately to our administration department. Letters should be sent via recorded delivery. Cancellation takes effect from the date we receive your letter. Cancellation charges will be calculated as set out in the table below and will be notified to you with 5 working days of cancellation (please remember these charges also apply if you fail to make payment on time and, as a result, we cancel your course) :
When the cancellation letter is received by us before course
start date: Charges as a % of total course cost
More than 61 days 25% or deposit if greater
42 – 60 days 40% or deposit if greater
22-41 days 80% or deposit if greater
Course start date to 21 days 100% or deposit if greater
29. The company reserves the right to change course dates and venues. Learning Trader reserves the right to alter the course content, location or cancel any course at any time without liability.
30. Force Majeure: this means that we will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangement in any way because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include, for example war, riots, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and it consequences, natural or nuclear disaster or fire.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions